Thursday, April 08, 2010

stress and weight loss


Hey everyone!
I am sorry for my absence. I committed to posting regularly and have not been doing that.


I started this because as many of you know I am at a bit of a cross-roads in many aspects of my life and really needed something to do to feel grounded, do some good for someone else, and get fit again
I was also hoping to inspire others (through my stellar transformation) to meet their own fitness goals.

Haha, it is not so stellar. Initially the pounds fell off, and although I still had some difficult issues to deal with it felt great to have something positive to focus on.


However, despite following my plan to a "t" my loss seems to have ground to a halt. This has never happened before? It had not occurred to me that I may not reach my goals!
I believe that stress is the culprit.

Read more about stress cortisol and their effect on weight loss at the following link.


I thought about starting over, you would all let that go, right? But I will not. Instead I will incorporate some relaxation techniques into my plan.
And, get blogging again!


http://www.advance-health.com/cortisol.html

www.advance-health.com
Cortisol reduction benefits Weight Loss, Immune Function, Health and Life Extension

No comments:

Post a Comment