Wednesday, March 24, 2010

another motivational tool


Well, how do I look?  No these are not me....yet.  As silly as this looks, pasting your face on your goal body is an incredibly effective technique for reaching your goal. I have these strategically placed all over the house.  I see them all of the time and am often surprised to see in the mirror that I do not really look like that.  So much of our choices stem from our vision of who we are now, so sometimes we need to fool our minds a little.  Try it and post if you dare!

PS:  You can get so used to seeing these about that you forget to move when company is over so try to place in locations that you will see often but company will not. I think Garnets music partner is seriously pondering my sanity right now as I forgot to put these away after taking these pics.  Or, maybe he made his own, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment